1. Admission to Class XI will be provisional depending on the approval of the child’s school report cards of grade 8,9,10. Classes will begin from 10th April,2023. Children admitted provisionally will be allowed to attend classes.
2. Admission will be confirmed after the following criteria is fulfilled in the ICSE board examination result.
a. For Science Stream - 90% Science & Maths.
b. For Humanities Stream - 90% in English & Social Studies
c. For Commerce Stream 90% Aggregate and 90% in Maths.
3. Documents to be uploaded along with the provisional application form: -
a. Class VIII & IX Report cards
b. Class X - half yearly / preboard report card/ results.
4. I assure that my ward will not take private tuition or coaching from any teacher of Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, Lucknow. If found doing so, he/she will be liable for stern action, to the point of expulsion from school.
5. I assure that my ward will attend school regularly and maintain an attendance of minimum 75% in XI and XII separately, to be eligible for promotion/Board examination / to write Final Examination.
6. I assure that my ward will follow all rules and regulations of the school and maintain good conduct throughout his stay in the school I understand any misconduct will lead to stern action from school authorities.For any query regarding class XI admissions, contact any one of the following Or send your query to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Mrs. Neena S Kumar : 8176875763
2. Mr. Pankaj Mishra : 8176875783