For us, at Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, student well-being is at the centre of all our activities. We believe that the students learn and perform better when they are happy and well equipped to deal with the challenges in life.
To ensure their well being and to help them deal with their emotional, behavioural, social and academic issues, we offer in-school counselling and guidance services.
Through counselling we aim to-
- Provide students a warm and accepting environment where they can freely discuss their concerns and can be guided to make better choices.
- Help students resolve their personal or interpersonal issues that may affect their studies and overall well-being.
- Teach them social skills and support them in their personality development.
- Help students develop skills to improve organisation, study habits, goal setting, time management, etc.
- Help students cope with challenging situations like dealing with stress, peer pressure, etc.